After hours of researching and using all the models on the market, we find the Best Laptop Asus of 2022. Check out our ranking below!
Top Best Laptop Asus in 2022
List the Best Laptop Asus in 2022
ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD Display, Intel i3-1005G1 CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint, Windows 10 Home in S Mode, Slate Gray, F512JA-AS34
16 used from $312.79
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM and 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
ASUS TUF Gaming F17 Gaming Laptop, 17.3” FHD IPS-Type Display, Intel Core i5-10300H, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, 8GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe SSD, RGB Keyboard, Windows 10, Bonfire Black, FX706LI-RS53
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6 Graphics up to 1585MHz at 80W TGP
- Quad-core Intel Core 15-10300H Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.5 GHz, 4 cores)
- 17.3” Full HD (1920x1080) IPS-Type display
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | 8GB DDR4 2933MHz RAM
- Durable MIL-STD-810H military standard construction
2022 ASUS VivoBook 15.6" HD Business Laptop, Intel 10th Gen i3-1005G1 Up to 3.4GHz Beat i5-8250U, 12GB RAM, 512GB PCIE SSD, Bluetooth, Windows 11 in S, Slate Grey w/ 3in1 Accessories
- 【Dual Core i3-1005G1】Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor(1.2 GHz base frequency up to 3.4 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores), 2-cell Li-Ion Battery, up to 9 hours battery life mixed-use
- 【15.6" HD Display】The 1600 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Energy-efficient LED backlight.Intel HD Graphics 5000; Ideal for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class Ready, WLAN； Remote Learning, Zoom Ready，Google Classroom download separately for free
- 【Upgraded to 12GB memory】for advanced multitasking Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Upgraded to 512GB PCIE SSD】 Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- 【Windows 11 Home S Mode】You may switch Windows 11 S mode to the regular Windows 11 Home: Update Microsoft App Store to the latest version. Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon; Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install.
2020 ASUS VivoBook 15 15.6 Inch FHD 1080P Laptop (AMD Ryzen 3 3200U up to 3.5GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, AMD Radeon Vega 3, Backlit Keyboard, FP Reader, WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 10) (Grey)
6 used from $399.00
- 15. 6 inch FHD(1920 x 1080) with four-sided wider NanoEdge bezel display, AMD Radeon Vega 3, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2. 6 GHz base frequency up to 3. 5 GHz, 2 Cores, 1MB Cache)
- RAM is upgraded to 16GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 1 x COMBO audio jack, 1 x Type-A USB 3. 0 (USB 3. 1 Gen 1), 1 x Type-C USB 3. 0 (USB 3. 1 Gen 1), 2 x USB 2. 0 port(s), 1 x HDMI
- Windows 10 Home brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. | 1-Year UpgradePro Limited * | View description and section below for more details
ASUS Laptop L510 Ultra Thin Laptop, 15.6” FHD Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB Storage, Windows 10 Home in S Mode, 1 Year Microsoft 365, Star Black, L510MA-DS04
$232.70 in stock
10 used from $205.00
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4020 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz)
- 15.6” FHD (1920x1080) Display
- 128GB eMMC Flash Storage and 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Comes with Windows 10 in S mode and a FREE upgrade to Windows 11 (when available1)
- Slim and Portable: 0.72” thin and weighs only 3.59 lbs (battery included)
ASUS VivoBook Laptop (2022 Newest Model), 15.6" FHD Touch-Screen, Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor Up to 4.1 GHz, 20GB RAM, 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD, Fingerprint Reader, Windows 10
- 【Upgraded】RAM is 20 GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive to allow faster bootup and data transfer.
- 【Processor】11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 (up to 4.10 GHz)
- 【Display】15.6" Full HD LED touchscreen (1980 x 1080)
- 【Operating System】Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English
- 【Connectivity】Wi‑Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 4.1
ASUS TUF Dash 15 (2021) Ultra Slim Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 144Hz FHD, GeForce RTX 3050 Ti, Intel Core i7-11370H, 8GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Wi-Fi 6, Windows 10, Eclipse Grey Color, TUF516PE-AB73
7 used from $700.86
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti 4GB GDDR6 up to 1585MHz at 60W (75W with Dynamic Boost 2.0)
- Intel Core i7-11370H processor (12M Cache, up to 4.8GHz)
- 15.6” 144Hz IPS-Type Full HD (1920x1080) display with adaptive sync
- 8GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Backlit Precision Gaming Keyboard
- 0.8” thin, 4.4 lbs ultraportable form-factor
ASUS - ROG Zephyrus 15.6" QHD Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 9 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 - 1TB SSD - Eclipse Grey - Eclipse Grey
7 used from $1,559.00
- 15.6" 165Hz (3ms) QHD 2560 x 1440（16:9）IPS-Level PANTONE Validated Anti-Glare (100% DCI-P3 Color) Display. 100% DCI-P3 color accuracy boasts impressive color and clarity.
- AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS Processor (3.1GHz - 4.5GHz,8-core,16-thread). Great for gaming, intensive image and video editing, and streaming and recording at the same time. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Max-Q (8GB) GDDR6 Graphics Card, an ultrafast, advanced GPU to fuel your games. Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit).
- Professionally upgraded to 16GB RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD. Reams of high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM to smoothly run your graphics-heavy PC games and video-editing applications, as well as numerous programs and browser tabs all at once. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- 2 x USB 3.2 Type A, 2 x USB 3.2 Type C, 1 x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x RJ45 LAN, MicroSD Card Reader.
- Equipped With RGB Backlit American-English QWERTY Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, 2x 2.5W speakers, Weighs 4.21 lbs. and measures 0.78" thin. Bundled with Mouse Pad.
ASUS Laptop L210 11.6” Ultra Thin, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage, Windows 10 Home in S Mode with One Year of Office 365 Personal, L210MA-DB02,Star Black
$184.00 in stock
12 used from $128.69
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4020 Processor 1.1 GHz (4M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Slim Display
- 64GB eMMC Flash Storage and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S mode with One Year of Office 365 Personal
- Slim and Portable: 0.7” thin and weighs only 2.31 lbs (battery included)
ASUS VivoBook 17 K712EA Thin and Light Laptop, 17.3” FHD Display, Intel Core i7-1165G7, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, Windows 10 Home, Fingerprint, Transparent Silver, K712EA-DS76
1 used from $839.90
- 17.3 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) 4 way NanoEdge-bezel display with stunning 85% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.7 GHz, 4 cores) with Windows 10 Home
- 16GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit chiclet keyboard with fingerprint sensor for secure Windows Hello login
- Exclusive Ergolift design for improved typing position
How to Choose the Best Laptop Asus?
Choosing one that will provide the best suction and come at an affordable price is not as easy as it sounds. There are many factors you should consider in choosing a Best Laptop Asus. One of these factors is the price.
This is because you should consider all your options before deciding on what type of Best Laptop Asus is right for you. Once you know how much you can spend, you will narrow down your choices and find the Best Laptop Asus that will work best for you.
There are several functions that you should look at before buying a new Best Laptop Asus. These days the more advanced Best Laptop Asus have some amazing features. Such as the auto Best Laptop Asus function that will help your whole home without any effort on your part.
When you look at the different features of different models of Best Laptop Asus, you will find that some have more features than others. There are also some models of Best Laptop Asus that will be more powerful than others.
You will want to look at all the functions available on Best Laptop Asus to decide which one is best for you. Once you have looked at the functions of Best Laptop Asus, you can then start to look at the various makes and models.
The brand is an important consideration. Your search for a new Best Laptop Asus should begin by looking at what has been said about the brand. Many consumers are impressed with the performance of a Best Laptop Asus that has been deemed high quality.
Ask how long the manufacturer has been in business. There is no point in buying a Best Laptop Asus if you cannot trust its manufacturers. Read the Consumer Reports Best Buy Awards and other reviews to see which models have the best reputations.
Old Customer Reviews
It is always a good idea to read some customer reviews when considering buying a new Best Laptop Asus. Pay keen attention to the reviews on a particular Best Laptop Asus function.
Are the customer reviews talking about how well it Best Laptop Asus, or are they talking about how hard it is to use? If the review talks more about how hard the Best Laptop Asus is to use, the customer will not use it that much. A good Best Laptop Asus will have great customer reviews and not have too many bad ones.
If most reviews are good and a few are not so good, it would be worth it to try another brand. However, if most of the reviews are not too bad, you may want to stick with the brand because of great reviews all along.
Pros and Cons of Product
It would be best if you weighed the pros vs. the cons of each brand. The decision on whether to consider the pros and cons of a Best Laptop Asus before you buy it depends on which Best Laptop Asus you want.
It would help if you looked at is how much dust your carpet and upholstery can handle. If you have a lot of furniture or delicate furnishings, then one with a wider cord would be a good choice. Whereas one with a shorter cord would be fine for a lot less delicate furnishings and not so much dust.
Whether you are thinking about a Best Laptop Asus or another piece of the home appliance, if always good to consider the warranty before buying it. Although you will find that most Best Laptop Asus have some limited warranty, some will cover only a few months.
You should also consider buying from a major manufacturer as they usually offer the best warranties on household appliances.
When learning how to choose the Best Laptop Asus, you must take the time to research all of your options. This will help you determine the model that will best meet your needs. Ensure that the store you buy from, especially if it is online, is reliable. Amazon, for example, is one of the most trusted online stores in the world. If you were looking to shop for a Best Laptop Asus with ease, this is where you can go.